Channel Lead Marcom - Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We are looking for a Channel Lead within the Marcom team in Canada. The Channel Marcom team is responsible for all marketing communications and customer experiences across Apple’s indirect channels. We formulate world-class omni-channel strategies that provide customers thoughtful, engaging and integrated experiences; experiences that meet Apple’s brand and creative standards of excellence.
- 15+ years experience in a marketing/advertising agency or in-house marketing communications organization.
- A strong strategic thinker, capable of collaborating with and influencing senior partners, both internally and externally.
- Deep understanding, and extensive experience in, developing and executing marketing communications.
- True passion for creative in all forms.
- Track record of partnering with, and building positive and productive relationships.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong planning skills with proven ability to set priorities within tight timelines.
- Capable of evaluating creative, using influence and guidance to drive better work.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience acting as a strong leader, working with and inspiring teams.
- You pay attention to detail and results-oriented.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
Strategic Planning | Work cross-functionally in both local and global levels, defining the multi-year strategic plan for Channel. Evolve, refine, and maintain the roadmap throughout Marcom’s annual/quarterly planning cadence. Integrated Communications | Leverage insights across consumer, market, brand and sales, translating business opportunities/challenges into integrated communication plans that drive creative excellence and meet Apple, partner, and commercial objectives. Partner Engagement | Drive Executive level engagement with priority partners; lead strategic development of integrated Apple/partner marketing plans; build communications campaigns and execute with excellence, driving both brand engagement and business results Creative Origination | As a hub for creative innovation, you will work collaboratively in Geo to translate local market insights into world-class Apple brand creative; creative that inspires consumers and delivers against Apple & partner business objectives. Executional Excellence | Build outstanding execution through all ATL & BTL mediums for both Apple and the partner communications. Geo Readiness | Drive planning and execution of launches, refreshes and Geo origination activities. Ensure timely and seamless execution across Apple & partner touch-points. Data & Insights | In partnership with teams across Apple and with partners, track and measure effectiveness of marketing strategies, inclusive of launch, campaign hindsights. Cross-functional Leadership | Build strong cross-functional relationship in Geo and with WW through transparency, collaboration and trust. Team Development and Leadership | Identify and maintain top talent and foster an environment in which the team can contribute at the highest level. Provide the leadership to the Geo team, by ensuring that values, processes, and expectations are established.
Formation et expérience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.