Apple Media Products Engineering - UI / Front End Engineer
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Software and Services
- Capable of breaking down large projects into small pieces
- Committed to delivering high quality, well-tested code
- Familiar with a unit-testing framework such as Jest, Mocha, or Qunit
- Committed to building products that everyone can use
- Effective collaboration skills — able to communicate with managers, designers, back-end engineers, UI-engineer peers, quality-assurance testers, and your UX peers.
- Able to balance multiple goals — privacy, performance, maintainability, and more — to deliver a high-quality product in a short time-frame
- Enjoy learning new skills and technologies
- Full-stack development experience is helpful but not required
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.