Canada Enterprise and Education Sales Finance Lead
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. By joining Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders and brands in the industry, you will be able to make a positive impact on a company that is known for its outstanding lineup of products. At Apple, you’ll share in a dedication to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision of creating innovative products that delight our customers. Finance is about “Fuelling Innovation”. We do this by hiring exceptional individuals with integrity, accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. We are seeking a passionate, collaborative self-starter as an Enterprise and Education (E&E) Sales Finance Lead. Partnering with Sales, Operations, and other Finance teams, you will oversee the performance of Apple’s products and services within the Enterprise and Education segments, advising your business partners with financial guidance on how to optimally drive revenue growth. Innovation is second nature to you - pivoting easily between identifying new opportunities and building efficient finance processes. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Strong team collaborator, with the capacity for developing relationships and quickly becoming a trusted business partner who can influence effectively and challenge the status quo.
- Proven ability to problem solve through ambiguous situations using complex, non-linear, and occasionally incomplete data; experience building business models and forecasts.
- Impeccable organization skills with the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment.
- An innovation approach, with a high level of inherent curiosity, investing in personal knowledge to stay ahead of the curve in the industry.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive commercial finance experience, ideally with some time supporting a direct sales team and building scale.
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel; proficiency with Keynote, Business Objects, Essbase, Tableau, and Slack.
You will be an integral part of the Canadian E&E sales leadership team to help build and run critical business activities. You will collaborate intensively with other Apple functional, geo, and WW teams to ensure that Canada is executing overall corporate strategy and goals. In this role you will: Serve as the primary Finance lead for Canadian E&E Sales leaders, covering financial operations, channel development, forecasting, deal structuring, sales pipeline management, business planning, budgeting and reviewing sales compensation. Structure demand generation activities and set investment parameters for deals. Monitor forecast trends, run analytics to uncover market insight inferred by trends, and advise on sales actions required to influence the demand forecast. Provide finance controllership and risk management, ensuring investments meet rigorous financial metrics and controls and governance are followed, including the reporting of quarter-end spend and accruals to FP&A. Manage channel terms, ensuring that margin investments are optimized. Liaise with the WW Enterprise and Education Sales Finance teams, sharing geo-specific market insight, advocating for geo-led proposals, and contributing to sales finance processes and tools. Participate in and contribute to quarterly and annual business reviews.
Formation et expérience
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting. MBA preferred.