Design Verification Automation (f/m/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. As a member of our Verification CAD team, you will work very closely with the Design Verification team as a first line support personnel as well as review and improve current Design Verification (DV) infrastructure. You will be responsible for development and support around our EDA simulators. You will have the opportunity to integrate your ideas, come-up with new ideas, as well as work with EDA vendors to promote efficiency in the DV community.
- Scripting abilities in Bash, Python, Perl, TCL, Ruby, Makefile, or Lua.
- Solid programming background and software development/debug skills.
- Good communications skills and support experience.
- 2+ years' experience in relevant field preferred but not required.
- Experience with Verilog and System Verilog is an added qualification.
- Experience with Cadence Incisive, or Synopsys VCS, or Modelsim simulators is a plus.
In this highly visible role, you will: Implement cutting edge tools and methodologies, improving engineering efficiency. Supporting and optimising existing automated systems. Interact with DV teams to identify issues and provide solutions. Liaise with vendors for external tools support.
Education & Experience
MS/BS Degree in technical discipline
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Must be fluent in English