Security Platform Architecture Engineering Program Manager
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, dedicated people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us in these pursuits and help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product! As a Security Platform Architecture Engineering Program Manager within the Hardware Technology team, you will program manage security features for silicon, secure cloud computing services, and support the multi-functional security initiatives at Apple.
- Requires 5+ years of Experience in High Tech and/or Product Security, 2+ years of Technical Program Management / Engineering Management experience.
- Proven track record of delivering security focused features while working on end-to-end solutions with SW, Systems, Business/Factory Operations, Server, and Field Repair/Customer Care (e.g. AppleCare).
- Ability to facilitate development/design conversations with multiple engineering partners, document decisions/opens and drive closure in a timely manner.
- Ability to create both a high level program plan, as well as a detailed micro-schedule; and to drive those accordingly
- Proven success in driving multi-functional alignment, and being a change agent where necessary
- Impeccable documentation and self-organization; driving action item follow-up to ensure program momentum is maintained.
- Self-motivated and energetic to mitigate program risks, close opens, and unblock critical path issues at the program level (including escalations of resource priorities).
- Leadership capabilities in being able to connect partners in a wide organization, and experience presenting to Sr Management/Executives.
- Familiarity with the Product Fraud, Tampering, and Repair; including a basic understanding of future legislative initiatives such as Right-to-Repair.
- Familiarity with security concepts and architectures (e.g. encryption vs. signing vs. attestation, knowledge of various security architectures such as HW vs. SW key protection, secure boot technologies and/or secure cloud storage platforms).
- Confirmed experience in crisis management with ability to adjust to evolving priorities and changing schedules.
• Work with Platform Architecture teams to define Hardware Tech engineering plans and align technology roadmaps with Apple’s product priorities. • Drive groundbreaking Platform Architecture initiatives by collaborating with product hardware, software, server, operations, and AppleCare. • Lead wide-range of platform architecture technologies with a focus on the facilitation of early product security and repair initiatives to strengthen security across our various pioneering hardware platforms.
Education & Experience
BS/MS or equivalent industry experience is required