Client Partner Lead, Leisure
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Sales and Business Development
At Apple we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store, an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers. The Client Partner Lead, is a first step into management within the Apple Search Ads, Partner Development team. It focuses on leading a small team sourcing, handling and developing the largest client, developer and agency relationships whilst continuously growing a BoB (book of business).
- Demonstrable experience working in digital or performance marketing, ideally within the mobile and datamarket.
- Experience acting as a team lead is ideal, or small team management responsibility of Sales Managers is a plus.
- Deep digital experience, ideally within performance marketing working in the mobile and data market, with strong contacts at clients, agencies and developers across Central and Eastern European countries.
- Experience of selling to customers at C-Suite whilst also being able to activate day to day planners
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- Ability to prioritise and seamlessly switch between the component parts of your role.
- The ability to work across teams driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Teamplayer with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to new business opportunities.
- Extremely professional and positive attitude.
- Track record of success and over achievement.
- Fluency in English and Russian or German is essential.
RESPONSIBILITIES: ● You will manage a small team of Leisure Client Partners, who are responsible for sourcing, handling and developing the largest client, developer and agency relationships whilst also being critical to proactively identifying new growth opportunities within existing client accounts. You will be responsible for leading and developing this team, whilst remaining very hands on with your own customers. ● Harness cross functional collaboration with the Platform Specialist Lead or Manager, whose team handle developing accounts, maximising revenue and customer satisfaction. ● You’ll organise the team, ensuring a focus on the critical business priorities whilst maintaining the ability to step back and see the bigger picture. ● You’ll leverage your knowledge of developers, advertisers and agencies to create and maintain positive and productive relationships with marketers of all size and type. ● You’ll drive the right sales culture that ensures we hit revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics (CPT, CPA). You'll lead by example and ensuring we are delivering best in class service for all customers. ● You’ll ensure the team are reporting business through the correct channels, utilising sales force and other internal business management tools. ● Collaborate with the customer success, marketing and product teams to feedback market sentiment on products whilst also having a clear view on the wider dynamics of the digital marketing space (view-ability, attribution, competitor analysis etc). ● Demonstrating your commanding knowledge of the region & app category, to deploy the most impactful go-to-market strategy.