Client Partner - Leisure
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Sales and Business Development
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms team makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and useful content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our platforms are high-performing, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. Launched in 2016, Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search in the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! We have an outstanding opportunity for a Client Partner to build and shape Apple’s Ad Platform team based in Berlin looking after strategic key accounts spanning across a variety of industries including Ecommerce & Retail, Health & Fitness, Travel & Mobility, Social Networking & Dating. You will be leading and evolving the Food & Drink vertical amongst others, and help large digital-first businesses with an international footprint grow with our advertising solutions.
- Deep understanding of the marketing ecosystem, particularly across digital brand and performance channels, ideally on self serve platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of client business and marketing objectives, as well as complex business structures, and ability to align interests across multiple business functions, e.g. via joint business plans
- Proven leadership ability in building C-level relationships, and influencing senior clients up & across organizations to deepen relationships, and increase the customer’s profitable growth
- A motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, work ethic, and commercial competence. You are sales strategy-savvy and can meet revenue and business objectives
- Development & execution of a long-term strategy for a client portfolio in collaboration with account managers and cross-functional teams
- Ability to quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations, and break down long-term goals into projects and tasks
- Tight-knit collaboration skills, and the ability to work in a multifaceted, exciting environment in a result-oriented way
- Excellent communication and presentation skills adapted to different audiences
- Consultative and analytical mindset with a customer-centric approach
- A professional and positive demeanour, with a track record of overachievement
- Fluency in German and English is a must
Applicants should hold a real passion for helping businesses succeed to join our team, have a self-starter mentality, a deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, demonstrable experience in building and influencing C-suite level relationships, very strong communication and interpersonal skills, be customer-focused, team-oriented, and have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets and business objectives. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.