Hardware Electronic Engineer
Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. The In Region EE HW Engineer, you will work on the next generation Home innovative products. You will be part of a world class EE team, acting as the team’s local representation at manufacturing sites in China.
- Experience in design and development of high speed digital and/or analog boards and systems on mobile products
- Must have a solid understanding of the system development process including concept creation, schematics and board development, as well as board and system bring up and debugging
- Hands-on and fluent with lab equipment: digital multi-meter, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, oscilloscope, power supply, E-load…etc.
- Must be an excellent communicator with demonstrated/representation ability to work in global virtual teams by online conference meeting
- Should be well team work and accept mid/long-term travel in a changing work environment
- Proven ability to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in dynamic environment
- Superior communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Software and scripting experience is a plus
The role involves working with manufacturing teams and RD colleagues to build, validate and optimize hardware circuits and systems on Home products from first prototype build to mass production, requiring proactive cross-functional cooperation with other engineering groups such as other EE teams, FW, production test etc. Help to implement validation plans for HW Sub-system such as power DC-DC, I2C, USB, SPI, DDR etc. Debug and troubleshoot hardware and interfaces. Make our excellent products even better!
Education & Experience
- BSEE with 5+ years of relevant industry experience. - MSEE preferred