Analog Design and Validation Engineer (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple, we work every day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and unusually creative Analog Designer Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and exciting opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Solid understanding of analog/mixed-signal circuits such as SAR ADCs, continuous-time delta-sigma modulator ADCs, DACs, PLLs, filters, biasing circuits, LDO regulators, OpAmps, comparators and switched-cap circuits
- Extensive experience in the lab measurement, test development, debugging, measurement automation, analog IP characterization and ADC/DAC lab characterization
- Familiar with lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, real-time scope, arbitrary waveform generators, signal generator, etc.
- Good programming skills, Matlab and Python knowledge
- Experience with Java is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Proficiency in English language is required
In this position you will work in a design team that focuses on data converters and other analog/mixed-signal circuits as IP deliveries. You will be the interface between circuit designers and post-silicon validation as well as automated test equipment (ATE) teams, driving all verification topics from design side until mass production. For this you will gain detailed knowledge on a broad range of different IPs to define test-plans, define test programs, support test development of IP characterization and ATE testing, and support chip bring-up activities.
Education & Experience
Ph.D/Masters Degree in Electric Engineering with relevant experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace