Instrumenation Hardware Systems Engineer
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
The instrument hardware develop engineer will be in charge of developing customized test instruments and complete test systems to test the electrical performance of Apple products. The ideal candidate is an EE with good scripting skills, and most of all, enjoys shipping a working system instead of crafting on paper.
- Design, fix and debug electrical functional test equipments, such as, low-noise audio signal digitizer, detailed current meter, high speed switcher, efficient and fast power supply, etc
- Prototype HW test systems for consumer electronics. Propose, review and implement validation plans.
- Circuit analysis and simulation.
- Provide mentorship to PCB layout.
- Data analysis.
Have knowledge/design experiences in some of these areas: audio circuit, linear and/or switching power supply, high speed signal integrity, USB3/DisplayPort/HDMI/MIPI, high precision ADC, ARM based MCU system programming. Have hands-on experiences with bench equipments such as oscilloscope, power supply, DMM, electronically
Education & Experience
- Programming language (Python, C etc.) Embedded system programming FPGA development