Client Partner, Search Ads (DACH team)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Sales and Business Development
Please note, this is not a live vacancy. By submitting your CV to this advert you’re expressing your interest to be considered for future opportunities, as described below! Do you have experience in performance media sales, using a self-serve type platform? Are you a fluent German speaker, with fluency in English? Do you have demonstrable experience and expertise in new business sales and strategy with a deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem and in particular the gaming and developer space? If so, we would love to hear from you as we continue to build our Berlin based Search Ads DACH Client Partner teams! To be considered for future opportunities, please do submit your CV and we will be in touch in the future when these opportunities arise. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store, an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers! The Client Partner team, focuses on new business and onboarding of new developer partners across the DACH region.
- You'll have confirmed experience in performance media sales, using a self-serve type platform.
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in new business sales and strategy - lead sourcing, client direct outreach and conversion.
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem and in particular the gaming and developer space.
- You'll understand how Performance Advertisers go to market and measure success.
- You will have a strategic selling aptitude working with performance advertisers as well as advertising agencies.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills - both in person and over the phone.
- You possess tight-knit collaboration skills and you're able to work in a multifaceted, exciting environment.
- Extremely professional and positive demeanour, with a track record of overachievement.
- Fluency in German is a requirement, as is English.
As a Client Partner in the DACH team, you’ll be working as a phenomenal partner with clients and agencies in the App economy. You will maintain high levels of outreach via email, phone and meetings to ensure a strong business pipeline. Work at developing a strategy for long-term success across your portfolio of clients & prospects. Work closely with your Manager & Platform Specialist team to ensure accurate execution and alignment with customer objectives. Use internal & external data sets to understand how to best help grow your customers business.
Education & Experience
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.