Product Strategy Analyst, Maps
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! We're growing and encourage you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most passionate creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. As a Product Strategy Analyst on the Product team for Apple Maps, you’ll work collaboratively across various Apple teams to understand analytics needs, independently solve problems, and communicate and present complex analyses. Your work provides decision-makers with important usage insights to help advise product direction! Does this sound like you? *This role can sit in Culver City or New York*
- Preference 3 - 5 years of experience working with large datasets to deliver business insights and recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of statistical and forecasting principles.
- You love to create data visualizations and have experience using BI tools like Tableau.
- Strong Excel and Keynote skills are crucial.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable working cross-functionally across a large organization.
- You are a critical thinker with a curious mind and have the ability to both focus on the details and to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to convey complex findings in a clear, concise, and credible manner.
- You have strong organizational skills and can project manage and drive deliverables while being flexible and versatile when needed.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- You are a self-starter and results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- You work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- SQL or similar query language skills strongly preferred.
As mobility evolves beyond point-to-point navigation in a car, the map of the future will be less a utility and more a platform that helps one make sense of the physical world. We are looking for passionate individuals ready to meet those challenges. In this role, you’ll collaborate with various teams across Apple such as data science, finance, engineering, and marketing, while driving the product analytics strategy for market prioritization, KPI definition, feature engagement, and user journeys. You’ll act as a domain expert for how data can help inform product strategy and future planning.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent