iPad Display SQE
Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple manufacturing design team is looking for a Display SQE (Supply Quality Engineer) to ensure activities from development through manufacturing. The display SQE is a lead professional who drives and delivers scalable 5-star quality display products.
- Proven ability in quality management or process development of mechanical, electronic products/components;
- Knowledge of LCD, electrical and optical operations in display technology;
- Knowledge of quality and reliability concepts, supplier management, and general manufacturing operations;
- Execute the Product Quality plans for new products at the manufacturing partners/ suppliers and manage quality at sites;
- Should be a self-starter, and be able to work independently;
- Experience working with international OEM partners;
- Willing to travel domestically to vendor sites;
- Experience in manufacturing, testing/calibration of OLED display is preferred.
Drive overall display quality system development at vendors and OEM sites. Act as a technical lead engineer to coordinate the yield and quality improvement activities with multi-functional teams and suppliers, drive failure analysis, corrective action implementation plan from engineering build to end of production and apply the learning to the next generation product. Identify technical challenges, review the new products, new process design and specification to ensure scalability. Review display supplier quality control flow, reliability test plan, in process quality control system, in-coming components, out-going product’s quality control plan and system test plan to prevent quality issues. Monitor supplier and OEM’s yield performance, process critical to quality (CTQ) and take timely actions for quality issues. Lead suppliers by providing technical direction to establish and validate process capability and risk assessment. Review display supplier’s process readiness and mass production capability to identify potential risk and address the issue before ramp. Support build activities at display vendors and OEMs. Review supply plan with cross departmental teams to ensure supplier can meet quality and quantity. Communication and reporting: Synthesize information on the programs and issues into concise communications for the executive teams.
Education & Experience
BS or MS degree in Engineering, EE, material science, ME.