Information Systems and Technology Internship Program
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, impress, engage and encourage. We focus on all the small details to have the biggest impact! The Information Systems & Technology organization produces key business and technical infrastructure at Apple handling orders from the online store, building applications that improve the retail store experience, providing network bandwidth for our services around the world, processing every transaction in iTunes, and closing the books. We do it all. If you are a born problem solver who enjoys collaborating on the next big thing, we may just have your dream internship! From Apple ID to the Apple website to our data centers around the globe, IS&T manages the massive systems and services that so many rely on. They also build the custom tools that empower our employees to solve problems on their own. And that means these engineers are free to do what engineers do best - explore all of technology’s possibilities.
- Excellent quantitative and interpersonal skills
- Leadership experience
- Related internship experience
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Able to commit to 6 months of full-time internship
- Success candidates need to have the right to work in the country of internship
The Apple IS&T Internship is a 6-month immersion into Apple that is designed for you to develop hands on technical experience. It offers a variety of assignments, ranging from special projects for new business initiatives to operations in a rapidly growing and dynamic setting. Interns benefit from a combination of training and project-oriented, on-the-job work experience. We offer a variety of internship positions within the organization: • Software Engineer • Data Science Engineer • Data Visualisation Engineer • Mobile App Developer A sample of IS&T teams that you could work with are: • Retail & eCommerce • Applied Machine Learning • Partner Solutions & Technology • Infrastructure Software Development • Intelligence Enterprise • Collaboration & Productivity You will build an innovative solution that creates an impact to the Apple Business or Customer Experience. You should have a solid technical background, learn new things fast and enjoy refining your work over and over again. IT Development Program High-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers into Apple's IT Development Program (ITDP). ITDP is a two year rotational training program that offers a completely customizable series of assignments. Upon completion of the program, you will use your training in advanced roles with the organization.
Education & Experience
• Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in CS, CE, ECE, EECS, IS, IT, and other IT/Tech related fields of study. • Graduating in calendar year 2024
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.