Business Planning & Revenue, Apple Music
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. iTunes revolutionized the way we consume music and entertainment; now, with Apple Music, our customers have instant access to more than 45 million songs, as well as personalized recommendations, inspiring playlists, direct artist access and Beats 1 radio. Truly all the music you love, all in one place. The Business Planning team is involved in the day-to-day running of Apple Music. The team provides strategic and operational support to the global Apple Music leadership team, with responsibilities including fiscal planning, executive projects, and marketplace analysis. We are looking for a leader to join our exciting team. This role will be responsible for driving Apple Music revenue growth, identifying new revenue opportunities, and for informing and tracking Music revenue forecast. This role will require collaboration with cross-functional teams around the world, extensive data analysis and modeling, and clear communication of recommendations. A successful candidate will thrive in our team if they possess outstanding analytical skills, a keen business sense, and the ability to build positive relationships across the organization. They must be driven to learn, develop, and make an impact. Does this sound like you? Join us!
- Deeply analytical, have excellent problem-solving skills, and have a passion for details.
- Ability to analyze and translate business trends and turn them into recommendations.
- Dedicated communicator, and confident in presenting to senior executives.
- Highly collaborative, and capable of working across diverse teams and functions.
- Ability to prioritize, manage timelines, and deal effectively with pressure.
- Ability to build compelling slide presentations to help develop stakeholder consensus.
- Desire to work in a hands-on, high volume, fast paced, and changing environment.
- Responsible for driving Apple Music revenue growth by identifying new revenue opportunities and initiatives - within existing or new Music products. - Track how the revenue KPIs are performing compared to forecast and help inform future forecasts. - Work with cross-functional teams including business development, pricing, finance, and analytics to understand the future revenue trends. - Provide forward-looking guidance to the finance and right-holders teams. - Operate as a specialist in Music revenue. Be the go-to person for all revenue related questions. - Expected to influence and help others develop business acumen.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, Masters in Business Administration or equivalent preferred.