People Support, People Support Specialist- Japanese Speaking
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People Team, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented visionaries and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life. Join our People Team and help support extraordinary talents who make extraordinary products.
- Proficient Japanese and Mandarine/English.
- Master at multi-tasking.
- Ability to make a personal connection and explore employee needs all while efficiently navigating resources, systems, and relevant data to resolve inquiries quickly.
- Exceptional communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, and the ability to partner cross-functionally effectively.
- Understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality in the type of work we do.
- Practice this with the upmost integrity.
- Creativity with the capability to capture trends and offer proactive solutions.
- Can see pain points as an opportunity to innovate and get better.
- Detail-oriented, organized individual with analytical skills who can pull, understand, and report on business metrics.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about Human Resources and proving generalist support to employees on various topics including policies, benefits, compensation, personal data, HR systems and web tools. Our team is the first point of contact in the resolution, escalation, or routing of needs related to the employee experience. This role is located on our campus in Shanghai, China. - Responsible for providing support and care to Apple employees and managers across multiple lines of business and countries. - Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or accurately routed in a timely and caring manner. - Explore employees needs by phone and email and help educate on relevant employment policies and practices. - Use your exceptional analytical skills to determine the level of support required and work cross-functionally to resolve. - Take ownership in the employee experience and contribute directly to the company culture for all employees. - Obsess over the customer experience in every interaction while balancing the needs of the employee and Apple. - Record all employee inquiries and resolutions accurately and effectively in a customer relationship management system.
- Minimum of 2 years experience Human Resources employee support and have a strong solid understanding of the dependencies between company policies, benefits, payroll and HRIS. Or, you bring a minimum of 4 years of experience in customer service support and working knowledge of Human Resources. - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant work experience - Experience with enterprise HR systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, etc). - Previously worked with MacOS or have a strong desire to learn.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.