IC Analog Design Intern (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day! We would you like to offer an internship position in the team that develops and delivers best in class Power Management Unit Integrated Circuits used in various Apple devices. We offer a role with a strong focus on analog circuits with an emphasis on design and verification. You will participate in the full process of IP development starting from concept definition, design, verification and ending on silicon validation in the local labs.
- Knowledge of transistor operation and device physics applied to analog design
- Strong interest in analog design with emphasis on power management circuits such as linear regulators (LDO, voltage references, charge pumps, amplifiers, comparators)
- Knowledge of the design analyses methods such as small signal, feedback loop systems, noise analysis
- Knowledge of hardware description languages (VHDL, Verilog) will be an advantage
- Strong problem solving, communication skills (English) and a desire to learn
- Ability to work on multi-functional projects with a globally located team
- Available for 6 months or more
- Fluent English skills are required
As an intern, you will be working on: - Design and verify analog/mixed signal IPs - Support our layout, DFT and AMS teams during design phase - Closely collaborate with the validation team on debugging and characterisation of the block and with the test team to ensure production test quality and coverage
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master's degree and in the field of Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (or related).
- Please note that this role can be a full time internship or a part time working student position.
- Availability for 6 months or more is preferable.