Growth Marketing Manager (12 month contract), Continental Europe
Paris, Paris Region, France
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Growth Marketing Manager with a passion for content, and experience in subscription marketing to join our Marketing team for Apple Media Products – including Apple Music, Apple Podcasts and Apple TV. As part of the CEU Marketing team, you will ensure Apple Services marketing programs and partnerships are performed to the highest standards and with maximum effect, focusing on key drivers for growth. You will lead the Apple Services go-to market programmes with a focus on Performance Marketing, Partnerships, Apple Owned Channels - in collaboration with our business, editorial, and international marketing teams, as well as agency partners. You will be responsible for the tools and processes that underpin the operations of the Marketing team including: Insights and Data, Budgets and Financial Management, Creative and Assets. The ideal candidate possesses the communication skills to work across a sophisticated matrix organisation. They are organised with a strong attention to detail, and with experience in leading multiple projects simultaneously, and to tight deadlines. This candidate should have experience in digital marketing, entertainment services, and performance channels, and/or subscription marketing. This candidate will also ideally have experience in the local music or video publishing scene. You’re a marketing and digital enthusiast, love keeping up with pop culture, and are passionate about how technology shapes our future. Most of all, you’re passionate about the role music and movies play in people’s lives! This position is based in Paris, France.
- Experience running Performance Marketing and Lifecycle Marketing programs ideally for an entertainment, music or a consumer subscription business.
- Understanding of current performance marketing tools, strategies and trends, and be able to lead coordinated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environments; meet tight deadlines; lead multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while handling competing priorities; ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong ties to partners across multiple countries, both internally and externally.
- Hands-on attitude and high attention to the detail.
In this role you will: - Support Marketing operations for Apple Services to execute on the team's priorities, with a focus on implementing Apple Music Marketing programs. - Work across all digital marketing channels including SEM, Social & Display advertising, Email, Push notifications, Affiliate and Partner programs. - Collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, business managers, editors, operations, and creative teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with business objectives and delivered in time. - Manage agency, vendor, and content partner relationships. - Monitor results across campaigns, communicating digestible insights on a regular basis, and share findings to help the development of the marketing programs.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related