PMU Analog Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We offer an opportunity for an adventurous and dedicated engineer! As a member of our multifaceted group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day. For our office in Nabern close to Stuttgart (Kirchheim unter Teck), we are looking for an Analog Design Engineer who will enable us to design our next generation of PMUs in close collaboration with the System and Platform Architecture teams. The responsibilities include contributing to key IP architecture definition as well as its implementation and verification. Support is also expected for prototype evaluation, production test and qualification.
- Deep knowledge of transistor level design
- High level problem solving capabilities proven through the design of innovative IPs
- Experience with design and validation of switching converters (Buck/Boost/Buck-Boost) or linear regulators (LDO) is required
- Basic knowledge of IC Production Test and Qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well on a team, take ownership and motivate self and others
- Fluent English skills are required
- Participate on the definition of key IP architectures including their specification for PMUs design and verification of innovative and best in class circuits for blocks like DC-DC converters and LDOs - Design best in class circuits and verify compliancy to specification - Define a DfT strategy and implementation for all blocks keeping in mind performance and test time - Work with multi-functional teams across Apple to support product development (Custom Layout, Digital Design and Silicon Validation) as well as mass production (Test, Quality and Productization) - Work closely with peers to achieve efficient and aligned methodologies
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
- This role is available in our office close to Stuttgart (Nabern - Kirchheim unter Teck).
- Some international travel might be required.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.