App Store Business Manager
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving tens of millions of iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad customers. We are seeking a talented and seasoned Business Manager, who will be driving the App Store business, working with app developer partners to help them identify business opportunities and build partnerships.
- Minimum 8 years of extensive experience across relevant functions, including: business development, partnership management, product management, management consulting, or business analysis.
- Solid knowledge of mobile contents industries, locally and internationally.
- Strong analytics skills for translating data into insights, with the ability to influence new strategies and solve problems.
- Solid track record of driving projects, from ideation to execution, managing internal and external partners to achieve goals.
- Outstanding communication and time-management skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Results oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
Utilizing your excellent communication skills, strong business acumen, and passion for quality apps and content, you will manage partnerships with key app developers in Korea. Your role will involve analyzing business trends in order to plan, implement business strategies and drive product adoptions to help our developer partners to grow their businesses and deliver best in class customer experience for the App Store while growing revenue across the platform. Internally, you will work as part of a cross-functional group including Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and iTunes teams to ensure the continued development and success of the world’s best app ecosystem.
Education & Experience
BA/BS agree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred