Localisation Software Test Engineer - Korean
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, Hong Kong
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We provide equal opportunities. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! The Localisation team in Hong Kong is seeking a highly motivated and passionate test engineer to shape a phenomenal user experience of our products and services for APAC customers. You will have the opportunity to design, plan and implement the QA strategy, and make positive impacts by working with cross-functional teams across the globe. The position will involve both manual and automated test practices including the design and building of systems that test our releases.
- 3+ years solid Software QA experience in developing test plans, risk assessment, and reporting;
- Strong programming skills in Python, and other object oriented languages;
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) or other Asian languages (Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa);
- Strong problem solving skills to investigate and debug difficult problems;
- Strong organisational skills and communication skills;
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality.
You will work closely with developers, management, and other test teams to implement test plans and build systems and tools to ensure that Apple delivers high quality product and service for customers in APAC. - Triage and debug difficult problems and drive them to resolution; - Be responsible for evaluating both new and existing features and suggest customisations for native experience; - Develop, maintain, and execute test plans and report on the functional and user experience quality; - Develop testing systems, tools, and automation.
Education & Experience
Bachelorʼs or Masterʼs Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Japanese / Cantonese
- Big-data related experiences
- ML/AI related experiences
- Familiar with iOS development