Supply Demand Planner - 11 month contract
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
An exciting opportunity for a Supply Demand Planner has become available on the EMEIA Supply Demand Management team! This team sits in the wider Operations team, based at Apple’s European HQ in Cork, Ireland. The Supply Demand Management (SDM) team are responsible for end-to-end product planning for the EMEIA market, ensuring that all of our products are in the right place, at the right time, in order to ensure our customers can avail of our products when and where they need to. Our SDM team collaborate with many cross-functional teams including Logistics, Reseller Operations, Manufacturing and Finance.
- Significant years of experience in supply chain OR in an analytical role in FMCG or equivalent industry
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to interpret data
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, demonstrating experience of influencing key partners
- Innovative, with a proven ability of problem solving
- An eagerness to learn
Collaborates cross-functionally to drive efficient results ensuring supply is balanced across EMEIA region Driving build plans to our factories to ensure enough supply being built to cover requirements for all routes to market Forecasting demand on a weekly basis ensuring demand signals reflect latest market information Ensuring the KPIs needed for decision making are clear and actionable
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree ideally, however if you have proven experience, you are encouraged to apply!