SW Developer - DevOps Team
Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Software and Services
Do you want to take part in crafting and seamlessly integrating technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience? We work on the next generation of connectivity technologies on iOS, macOS, tvOS and the revolutionary Watch. Come leave your mark on the future! Are you an enthusiastic developer? Do you like developing in several languages and environments? We are looking for a skilled developer to join our growing DevOps team. As a member of our team, you will develop tools and infrastructure that play a critical role in our products and services. You will work in a cross-functional, collaborative environment where you will be pushed to the limit to debug and implement cutting-edge technologies. You will collaborate across departments to help craft wireless solutions that elevate the customer experience with Apple products and services.
- 3+ years in developing software Automation and Tools
- Proven experience in OOP development - Java/Groovy, Python etc.
- Experience with shell-scripting in Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with source control systems, preferably Git
- Experience with DevOps tools, such as Ansible, Grafana, Jenkins - an advantage
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Release process - an advantage
- Experience with Jenkins pipeline CI development - big plus
- Strong technical troubleshooting and debugging capabilities
- Team player, drive action to completion, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
In this role you will develop tools and infrastructure for Continuous Integration environment (build, test and release) that will support the core development of Wireless Technologies. You will develop new infrastructure from scratch and constantly optimize and improve existing infrastructure. As a team member, you will participate in all phases of feature development and onboarding of standard industry tools. Expected to be highly motivated with advanced problem solving and debugging skills.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.