SAP Data Archiving Analyst, Enterprise Systems
Culver City, California, United States
Software and Services
The SAP Data Archiving team offers a wide range of stimulating technical challenges and a mix of technologies to support SAP Data Volume management, Nearline Indexing for real-time retrieval of historical data, Business Document Storage & Retention. We’re looking for an individual with prior SAP Data Archiving experience, strong organizational skills, who can prioritize work efficiently, and coordinate multiple projects in parallel.
- 7+ years of SAP Experience.
- Lead role in a minimum of 3 full-cycle SAP Data Archiving Implementations.
- Experience with SAP Upgrade Projects especially related to SAP Data Archiving Functionality.
- Experience with archiving tools that support for data storage, retention, migration, indexing & retrieval.
- Experience with ArchiveLink Imaging Functionality.
- Experience with very high-volume SAP Implementations.
The SAP Data Archiving team is responsible for the implementation of SAP Data Archiving and Document Management Functionality with the goal of controlling the database growth across various SAP Systems while ensuring access to critical business documents and compliance with a wide range of regulations. The Data Archiving Analyst will play a meaningful role in implementing processes and procedures that will ensure a common approach to Apple's SAP Information Lifecycle process across all SAP Projects / Initiatives! The candidate’s responsibilities include working with various groups to define scope and capture business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing vital SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solutions. Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations creation/delivery and meeting facilitation and an ability to drive consensus with key constituents.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience.