Early Career SoC DFT Verification Engineer (m, f, d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine yourself at the center of our SoC DV effort, where we are collaborating with all fields, playing a meaningful role of getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norms here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next excellent Apple product. As the SoC DFT Verification Engineer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for the complete DFT pre-silicon verification and support for the silicon bring-up of our SoC. You will build and maintain verification test bench components and environments, need to be proficient with scripting and Verilog, able to come up with test plans and validate IP, as well as ability to lead project execution. Join us!
- - Exposure in directed or random verification, coverage analysis, and assertions.
- - Knowledge of general logic design principles.
- - Exposure in a scripting language such as Python, Tcl, or Perl.
- - Good communication.
- - Exposure to OOP programming using HDLs/HVLs such at System Verilog or C/C++.
- - Exposure to any aspect of DFT is a plus.
- - Experience in large SoC design or verification - would be a plus.
- - Ability to fluently speak and write in English.
Responsibilities include especially, but are not limited to: - Developing attributes and verification plans. - Running test simulations, debugging failures, tracking bugs, and closing coverage. - Assisting in verification flows, automation scripts, and regressions. - Working with test engineers to bring up test patterns on silicon.
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M.Sc in Electrical or Computer Engineering