Early Career Digital Design Engineer - Power Management (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? As a Digital Design Engineer on our team, you will be at the center of the digital logic design effort within a chip development group responsible for crafting and productising state-of-the-art Power Management ASICs!
- You are interested in digital ASIC/VLSI design and want to become a part of an expert team developing sophisticated ASIC functions in successful Apple products
- You have a basic understanding of digital design methodologies
- You know how to work in UNIX and are a scripting enthusiast
- You have the ability to write basic assembly level and higher level code
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable collaborating with international teams, taking ownership and empowering yourself and others
- You will get involved in all phases of the ASIC product development cycle, from concept study, architecture definition, RTL design and verification, up to silicon bring-up and characterisation in our Munich team! - You will Implement functions in (System)Verilog RTL to specification - Perform basic unit level testing of the RTL functions - Do RTL synthesis - Collaborate with DV team by writing self-checking tests as the need arises - Develop FW to support DV and ATE environment
Education & Experience
BSc, MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or related field
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.