Software Development Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will be inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems organisation and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich peopleʼs lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you.
- 8+ years experience in software development and design skills
- Experience building user-facing features, APIs and framework on the Mobile side.
- Strong object oriented programming skills using C++/Swift/Java/Objective-C
- Experience conducting exploratory or generative research
- Machine Learning Modelling from experimentation and prototyping to deployment into production pipelines is preferred.
- Automation and Scripting skills in Python
- Excellent problem solving, communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of networking/wireless protocols will be useful.
- Able to work independently and should be able to drive requirements and design across the teams.
Join Apple’s Software Engineering team. You are expected to be self-motivated, dedicated, and a solution-oriented individual. As a member of the team, you’ll work with the design team and cross-team engineers/researchers to define new features, coordinate engineering plans, prioritize and triage bugs, and deliver on new experiences. We are looking for a candidate who can influence product definition and inspire new range of innovative features to delight our customers by developing prototype for proof of concepts.
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience