SAP SD Functional Analyst
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you deeply accountable for your work? A passion for product ownership and track record will prove critical to success on our team. Be ready to make something great when here. Multifaceted, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. Join Apple to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. SAP SD Functional Analyst is a position within the corporate Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) SAP team and this position will be key to our SAP Customer Engagement application space. We are looking for an Innovative, highly motivated individual with the ability to learn quickly and with strong SAP SD Order-To-Cash business process and configuration experience. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has the skill to own and drive initiatives and a passion to work in a highly integrated global solution platform! . Join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist!
- 5 - 8 years experience in OTC business process, SAP SD configuration, development, and E2E Integration with CRM, MM and FICO, Testing skills
- Extensive hands-on functional design and configuration experience, including detailed specifications for user exits, utilities, interfaces, reports, etc.
- Three full life-cycle implementations of SAP OTC related projects for a global, multi-national corporation.
- Strong and outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills to all levels of an organization and ability to operate in different time zones.
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast paced, high-pressure environment and drives issues to root cause.
The successful candidate will work with Apple business and technical teams across regions, as well as external business partners and other 3rd parties in other time zones. This close collaboration is key to figure out, recommend and implement scalable & robust solutions, following Apple’s own software development and project management methodologies and guidelines. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE: - Seamless integration of SAP SD to front end (B2B e-Commerce, Apple Online Store (AOS), Point of Sale (POS), Apple Care) and other back-end solutions (SAP Retail, Data Warehouse). - Working closely with teams (both SAP and other IS&T teams) during design and implementation of SAP SD functionalities to support different Apple businesses across the customer channels. - Performing functional and technical analysis of the requirements and propose appropriate design/technical solution and support level of effort, scoping and manage change requests. - Define scope and gather business requirements. - Coordinate with project PM or Track leads to ensure that resources, budget, and timeline are adequate. - Ensuring adequate test cycles are defined and driven to support a smooth production launch and ensure a successful handover to the production support team. - Apply SAP ECC/S4 Hana Sales and SAP BTP to implement the end-to-end solution.
Education & Experience
BE or ME equivalent.
- Experience with Pricing Management, SD interfaces, Payment’s processing (including credit cards, loans, wire transfer, and mobile payments)