Facility Manager North China Lead
Beijing, Beijing, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of problem solvers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. The Facilities Manager possesses the skills and experience of a validated corporate real estate professional with an extraordinary customer service focus. You will have a strong emphasis on handling multiple site operations consistent with a diversified portfolio. Ability to be compatible with Apple business functions & customers at all levels including management reporting. You will be responsible for all aspects of Facilities Operational Maintenance and build and implement maintenance processes and procedures for planned work. This includes leading the key customer collaborate with all partners in our dynamic portfolio of offices.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong abilities to connect and lead internal/external teams.
- Experience with leading complex Change Management
- Passionate about customer services and end-user experience. Skilled at Customer Relationship Management
- Self starter and capable individual contributor.
- Excellent communication skills and shown leadership and management ability.
- Experience in built asset life cycle evaluation and performance optimisation.
- Scheduling of resources and management of contracted personnel for strategic soft service operations.
- Knowledge of estimating/planning for small projects requirements.
- Ability to analyze work force performance and performance trends.
- Ability to interpret floor plans, blueprints, illustrations, drawings, maps, tables, and other supporting documents.
- Ability to prepare detailed reports.
As a Facility Manager, you will be responsible for all soft service operational duties within the North China office portfolio that are consistent with regional priorities and encouraged ends/results. With and through staff, you will develop plans, accountability systems and identify encouraged outcomes/results for each section of our buildings. You identify disparity between "what is" (current condition) and "what ought to be" (desired condition) regarding regional priorities involving functions and responsibilities within the North China facilities. You provide direction, oversight, and evaluation of each direct report regarding efficiency in achieving encouraged results. You also ensure effective utilization of corporate end user request and completion systems. You will plan and implement a system of feedback and evaluation regarding the efficiency of the section as perceived by the users of its services.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Environmental Sciences, Construction Management, Facility Management or related field from an accredited institution preferred. - Associates Degree in Certificate Program in Facilities Management or Facilities Maintenance w/ 10+ Years of relevant business experience preferred. - Minimum of seven (7) years of dynamically responsible experience in at least two of the specialties under this position