SAP S/4 HANA Application Engineer - Order to Cash
Culver City, California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is well-known around the globe for it’s remarkable products and innovation. But did you know that Apple also has one of the world's most sophisticated, streamlined and innovative behind the scenes IT infrastructure? The Enterprise SAP team as part of Global IS&T implements ground breaking solutions across a diverse systems landscape. They are at the core of our ability to support the dynamic business needs and essential to the day-to-day operations at Apple. We are looking for dynamic and highly motivated SAP S/4 HANA Application Engineers who can design and develop secure, reliable and scalable solutions catering to different Apple business units.
- 6 plus years of ABAP development experience in S/4 HANA projects focusing on code analysis, code remediation, technical design, development, system integration, testing, cutover & deployment
- Hands-on S/4 HANA project implementation experience (Brownfield experience preferred)
- Understanding of S/4 HANA database tables and data models
- Hands-on programming experience with SAP ABAP RICEFW objects, OData/SOAP web services, CDS views, HANA stored procedures, AMDP, Restful ABAP programming, side-by-side extensibility and other SAP modern technologies
- Knowledge of SDLC and software craftsmanship with stringent code review process, performance optimization to build resilient, scalable, secure and performant enterprise applications
- Experience with development tools like SAP ADT (Eclipse IDE), Business Application Studio, Postman
- Development experience in ABAP Cloud, SAP UI5 & Fiori applications is a plus
- Understanding of SAP backend integration with SAP BTP using Cloud Connector and/or SAP CPI, Advanced Event Mesh is a plus
We need an experienced SAP S/4 HANA Application Engineer to lead and work hands-on SAP Order to Cash projects using new SAP technologies. We are looking for an individual who has varied experience to handle below responsibilities: Write and review technical design options, to be able to leverage new ways of coding in SAP, like using CDS views, AMDPs, HANA stored procedures, Restful ABAP Programming Model, advanced OOPs, etc. Ability to work on ECC to S/4 HANA migration projects Focus on Test Driven Development, design-thinking and craftsmanship while delivering business-critical projects Review work of development teams, identify gaps in processes and come-up with best practices to be adopted by contractor teams Undertake initiatives to explore newer technologies like ABAP Cloud, Restful ABAP Programming Model, Git-enabled Change and Transport System(gCTS) Work with software vendors and SAP on co-innovation ideas
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent.