AIML - Software Release Engineer, Machine Learning Platform & Infrastructure
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The Information Intelligence teams are building groundbreaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. The Products we build are redefining how hundreds of millions of people use their computers and mobile devices to search and find what they are looking for. We are looking for a world class Release Platform engineer, who can build amazing tools and pipelines for shipping Apple’s search products to worldwide customers. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and maintain our software release pipelines, focusing on automation, scalability, and reliability.
- Strong proficiency in Python programming and scripting.
- Proven experience as a Release Engineer, DevOps Engineer, or similar role
- Experience with AWS Services such as Amazon S3 EC2 EKS / Kubernetes
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and solid understanding of software build processes and packaging.
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
We are seeking an upbeat and meticulous Software Release Engineer who will play a central role in the delivery of extensive search-based Internet services. We are looking for people with the experience and desire to create better and more efficient ways to ship code at Apple’s extremely high standard of quality. - Build and maintain release Platform tools and pipelines. - Develop and mainstream release pipelines. - Accelerate the validation and shipping of releases through the integration of automation and user-centric self-service tools. - Assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues. Build prevention mechanisms to prevent the issues from happening again.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.