Strategic Deals & Partnerships Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, we believe great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Are you passionate about bringing new products to life and giving older products new life? We hope you will consider joining our Apple team. As a Strategic Deals Manager, you will develop and lead business engagements with external partners and Apple!s engineering and product organizations to establish next- generation technologies, special projects, and services. You will be responsible for cross-functional coordination, creative problem solving, effective deal structures, and leading engagement, strategy and negotiations. In this role, you will develop and exercise a keen understanding of complex commercial agreements, intellectual property, and operations.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity by applying structure and principles and distilling to the essence for concise presentations and decisions
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience negotiating partnerships in operating businesses or supply chains
- Knowledge and comfort with commercial contracts and the ability to creatively solve for complex situations
- Knowledge of licensing and intellectual property a plus
• Lead research and commercial strategy development with internal teams. Clearly and concisely present key findings and proposals to senior executives. • Develop, negotiate, and execute strategic deals for technology development, licensing, and development partnerships with third parties. • Regularly interface and represent Apple with third-party executive teams. • Collaborate across Apple organizations including engineering, legal, marketing, and others to ensure technical and business objectives are met.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree MBA, JD preferred with Engineering/Sciences experience
- Willingness to travel internationally (20% - 30% of time)