Growth Planning Manager, App Store
Minato, Tokyo-to, Japan
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. The diversity of those people and their ideas encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s App Store is the world’s largest and most innovative mobile application store, serving more than half a billion customers every week. Since the App Store launched in 2008, it has changed how we all live; it has enabled countless new companies, spawned new industries, and built millions of jobs. But we believe we are just getting started. We are seeking a talented Growth Planning Manager with a passion for a blend of critical thinking, collaboration, and execution to ensure our continued growth in the ever-evolving app business. As a pivotal role in the team, you will identify short-term key areas of improvement, translating them into initiatives that yield advantages and outcomes. Financial techniques, industry research, and high-level partnerships will be your tools to implement and lead all aspects of growth-oriented long-term strategies.
- Analytical problem-solving skills to track record of business-related progress and key performance indicators to develop and optimize actions that drive partner engagement and customer value.
- Proficiency in using data to craft compelling narratives for communication with internal collaborators and external partners.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills to articulate strong viewpoints clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Strong project management capability with outstanding attention to detail and results.
- Outstanding teamwork skills to collaborate closely with various teams for successful cross-functional initiatives, including business management, data analytics, monetization, editorial, and design.
- Capability in building frameworks to streamline and optimize work processes to improve efficiency.
- Passion and deep curiosity about the app ecosystem with fluency in standard business models and a detailed understanding of the local landscape.
The Growth Planning Manager orchestrates the sustainable growth of the world’s best app ecosystem, partners’ business, and internal operational excellence. By crafting and driving locally relevant plans and frameworks, you will be crucial in driving short-term and long-term growth through proactive initiatives involving new business programs, campaigns, partner alliances, and other projects. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.