Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
The Wireless Software team is looking for a senior developer who is passionate about developing innovative and user-friendly software solutions that help Apple deliver the best products. We are seeking an experienced engineer who can help us design and develop tools that are intuitive and user friendly yet provide flexibility to power users. Strong communication skills with a solid understanding of Software Design Patterns, Data Structures, and Advanced Computer Science concepts are a must as you’ll be working with fellow engineers and cross-functional teams to add new and innovative features. Be ready to make something phenomenal when you come here. Dynamic and industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Wireless team if you want to help us deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Strong programming skills with an object-oriented language such as Swift, Objective-C, C++ or Java
- Working experience in Cloud technologies
- Experience as a software architect or as a senior engineer leading the development of complex projects
- Experience with developing large scale UI applications
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong communication skills to confidently deliver multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick adoption of new techniques and out-of-the-box thinking
- Proficiency with iOS/macOS SDK Frameworks and concepts (UIKit, GCD, Foundation, CoreData, etc.) would be an added advantage
The Wireless Software team is always looking for innovative ways to create new tools to ensure the highest levels of reliability and performance for Apple's products. We are seeking an expert engineer who can help us design, and develop frameworks and tools that meet the highest quality standards and own the industry. Our team delivers solutions to support developers to build macOS/iOS/watchOS products. We also work on building large-scale web applications, and other tooling solutions to our partners who help us to build the best products in the world.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or related field