Hardware Document Control Product Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
We are seeking an experienced data and configuration management professional to join our small but dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for seamless, rapid, and global implementation of material, BOMs, and product data supporting AppleCare service business strategies, system configuration, troubleshooting setup across the system landscape, and supporting New Product Setup. Additionally, you will support global service master data and refurbished setup for Apple’s products throughout the product lifecycle.
- 5+ years of experience in product data management, document control, product lifecycle management, or similar function
- Experienced SAP supporting Material Master setup, Agile PLM, and MS Office Excel
- Experienced support in BOM management/configuration management, change control, reporting
- Experience in supporting PDM/PLM/ERP system implementation, enhancement expertise, project scoping, and process improvements
- Experienced in problem-solving skills, seeing around the corner, critical thinking, demonstrating good judgment in identifying methods, analytic insight, overcoming challenges, and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Adept at changing priorities, re-evaluating priorities, managing multiple tasks, communicating changes, keeping projects moving forward, coordinating tasks
- Experienced in driving data integrity, problem-solving, process optimization, and driving excellence
Lead product data management setup and analysis across multiple system interfaces. Manage program implementation of Agile ECR, ECO, and MCO analysis, processing submissions to minimize processing time, data accuracy, and data integrity between submission and implementation, optimizing department throughput and SLA Coordinate partner support, communicate support requirements, understand partner processes and impacts to deliverables to optimize product support, and identify opportunities and drive partner solutions Seamlessly support multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to set priorities across NPI, sustaining programs, projects, and pivot between LOBs. Provide succinct, clear input to the project team on schedule, issues, and deliverables related to master data management and system readiness, and communicate solutions Forensically analyze part setup, systems configuration, project analysis, data escalations, and partner setup Catalyst for innovation to process, tools, partner setup new and sustaining product release process creation and improvement (Ease of Use, Cycle Time, data analysis efficiencies)
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.