Apple Care Customer Success Manager, Enterprise & Education
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Support and Service
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you ensure that B2B customers have a world class experience. The CSM helps customers understand all of their entitled features and services and how to enable them. You will engage customers from pre-sales through post-sales. Your focus will be on helping to build long lasting customer relationships through onboarding, mentorship and advocacy. In this capacity you will facilitate deep usage of Apple’s Enterprise Platform, products, and subscribed services by developing a personalised dialogue with customers beyond the already established one-to-many communication channels. By focusing on customer satisfaction and retention, the CSM helps grow AppleCare’s business. You show commitment to customers throughout their journey and you will focus on an assigned customer segment.
- Significant experience in a customer facing role, preferably with a portfolio that includes hardware, software and services ,expertise of technology solutions in Education advantageous
- Previous experience in a hands-on services role (pre-sales, professional services, consulting or support) working with Enterprise Customers in the following areas: Mobile Device Management; Networking Infrastructure; Directory Services; Mixed Proficiency with multiple operating systems including Mac OS and iOS; Desktop Applications
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (Japanese a must, English fluency a plus)
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers - able to influence at the CIO level as well as with individual technical contacts.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively amongst and also lead virtual teams.
- Proven track record working in driving customer adoption and retention.
- Strong work ethic (professional contact, reliable resource, proven history of attendance) and ability to deliver assigned work on time.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Understands the importance of confidentiality and acts as role model.
- Excellent problem solving skills - including crisis management, communication, issue tracking, triaging and providing value based recommendations.
- Preferred to have a demonstrated expert level proficiency in IT Services Management or IT Mobile Strategy.
- Preferred to have a background and/or proficiency in a specific vertical: Education; Government; Telecommunications; Transportation; Financial Services; Health Services; etc...
Assignments and responsibilities will include a selection of Apple’s service subscription customers encompassing small businesses to large multi-national customers. - Curates the customer’s service experience and assumes responsibility for ensuring customers' overall satisfaction and continued adoption. - Enable consistent footprint expansion and consumption growth of overall product portfolio. - Represents Apple’s Enterprise platform features with deep expertise - Capable of building customer relationship with high levels of trust, satisfaction, and reference-ability. - Seeks to understand a customer’s technology infrastructure beyond Apple Install Base. - Capable of facilitating IT Infrastructure reviews as well as identifying trends associated with a customer’s engagement at Apple and recommending best practices. - Proactively collaborates with other Apple teams to act as an advocate on behalf of the customer and to further facilitate timely, meaningful and relevant engagements. - Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal. - Identify dissatisfaction risk or feedback, and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
Education & Experience
- Travel may be required