Senior Manager, Quality Standards & Calibration - AppleCare
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! This is an opportunity to join the AppleCare Support organization’s Strategic Quality team as a Senior Manager to lead a team of global managers who look after Quality Standards, Calibration and Accuracy. This organization is chartered with developing and maintaining AppleCare Quality Standards and evaluator calibration processes. They provide various teams within AppleCare vital intelligence to improve the customer experience as well as ensuring global evaluators are aligned to AppleCare Quality Standards. Our mission is to execute our portfolio of programs by using a blended team of internal and supplier resources.
- 6-8 years of proven strong people management skills. Able to motivate an organization, evaluate staff, manage projects, and people aspects.
- Understands the principles of product and service quality evaluation and control
- Solid understanding of quality tools and their uses and oversee quality improvement projects
- Well organized manager of managers who can work cross-functionally across partners, regions and keep stakeholders well informed
- Strong conceptualizing, communication and influencing skills with executive presence; thought leader in this space who has gained consensus for change across a wide range of diverse partners
- Strong knowledge of contact center operations or other large scale operations
- Understands the importance of quality, compliance and their impact on successful performance
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills. Ability to communicate in a strong, clear, and consistent manner which translates from strategy into action
We are seeking a seasoned customer support leader who has an excellent understanding of Apple's unique customer focus. The ideal candidate for this position will be a tenured people leader, strategic thinker, detail orientated, highly organized person with a consistent track record in quality management and focus on innovative solutions to improve Apple and a passion to obsess over the customer experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred, COPC Certification a plus