Senior Corporate Recruiter
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People group, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented perfectionists, visionaries, and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. Join the team and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. We’re seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Corporate Recruiting team, based in Toronto. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for hiring best-in-class talent. As part of the larger People organization, Recruiting acts as the gatekeepers of Apple culture by providing an extraordinary experience to both our internal business partners and candidates alike. Apple has an exciting, inspiring culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, a team-player and ready to “Think Different,” join us.
- Experienced in all aspects of recruiting including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, qualifying, screening, assessing, handling relationships with hiring teams and business partners, offer negotiation, awareness of meaningful employment laws and employment market trends.
- A deep understanding of sales, sales operations, finance and other corporate functions coupled with an enthusiasm to learn and engage with new business teams.
- Excellent project management, personal organization and time management skills, able to provide timely/clear reporting of progress and roadblocks.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, deadline-sensitive environment. Strategic thinker and strong ability in adopting ambiguity and make others comfortable in dealing with change.
- Ideally 10+ years experience with a mix of agency and in-house recruiting
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including ability to articulate an inspiring vision, clearly translate it into executable strategy.
You will engage with the functional business leaders in Canada as their creative and consultative recruiting partner. You will be responsible for finding the best talent for roles mainly within Sales, Sales Operations, Finance and other corporate functions. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: You will lead the full cycle recruitment process from the intake discussion to direct sourcing, assessment and closing. You will also partner with business leaders to assess and anticipate their future recruiting needs. As the recruitment subject matter expert, you are someone who continually demonstrates creative sourcing strategies and ensures an outstanding candidate experience. You are able to navigate and overcome any roadblocks in the hiring process through effective use of time and resources. Ideally, you'll gain in-depth understanding of the business functions and provide proactive solutions to ensure staffing goals and deadlines are met. You'll build and maintain networks both internally and externally in the organization to identify key talent and handle ongoing pipelines. You are experienced in sourcing, including use of social networks and other alternative sourcing methodologies in order to ensure a robust pipeline of potential candidates. You'll be a strong partner to the People BP, Immigration/Talent Mobility teams to understand the needs of specific internal/external cases, and manage the offer generation and approval process. Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance and integrity of data using Apple’s internal systems. Provide analysis of Recruitment stats and activities to business partners on a regular basis. Communicate tactfully, professionally, diplomatically and confidentially at all times, providing detailed updates regularly. Have a strong “can do” attitude with genuine commitment to customer service.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree preferred. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.