Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Our team is focused on real-time computer vision and image processing, combining modern machine learning approaches with geometric knowledge from Computer Vision. In the context of machine learning we need to collect large amounts of data, push it reliably through data processing pipelines, add manual annotations, let large clouds crunch on it, continuously verify and report the accuracy of the resulting algorithms, and finally transfer trained models to products. We are working on the cutting edge of academic research while creating shipping features, such as portrait mode, ARKit and Animoji. We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to shape the future of our web user interfaces for manually annotating the incoming data and reporting of accuracy in the context of machine learning models. You will be working in a diverse, fast moving team based in Zürich and will interact regularly with teams based in Cupertino, USA.
- Full-stack experience with web frameworks, preferably Django and Flask apps, but also Ruby on Rails etc. are considered
- In depth knowledge of REST API design
- Experience in automating end-to-end tests of web user-interfaces (for instance using Selenium, TestCafe, Jasmine. Jest, Mocha/Chai, Protractor, Enzyme, or similar)
- Knows what it takes to create user interfaces for touch screens and pen-based inputs that are both, functional and fun to use
- Experience with running and optimizing analytical queries on relational databases is a plus
- Knowledge of macOS/iOS and Linux environments is a plus
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Computer Vision is a plus
- Fluency in English is required
You will be working on web-based tools and reporting to support the development of the next generation video and image analysis projects in our computer vision research. Our work is focused on real time performance and finds its way into the whole range of future apple products. Your contribution will ensure that Apple delivers these products with the highest quality.
Education & Experience
Bachelor / Master Computer Science or equivalent work experience