Machine Learning Engineer
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Software and Services
Are you interested in building products that use machine learning and computer vision technology in novel and interactive ways? Are you looking to apply your state-of-the-art knowledge to produce amazing features like Scribble on the Apple Watch or developing future technologies for the Apple Pencil? You will be joining a newly established team in Zurich, Switzerland. We are looking for a motivated engineer to help develop our next generation of machine learning solutions and work closely with other teams to ship high-visibility features in products that will be used by millions every day.
- Experience with modern machine learning algorithms
- Experience with image processing, computer vision, speech recognition, or natural language processing
- Strong programming, debugging, and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce creative and innovative solutions to challenging problems
As a member of the team you will be responsible for bringing innovative ideas to our next generation of products. The work typically involves applying modern deep learning methods with large amounts of data to solving problems that matter. We are seeking an engineer who will be responsible for prototyping new features as well as contributing to the overall design and development of existing components. The ideal candidate should have experience in computer vision, speech recognition, deep learning, and/or other applications of machine learning systems.
Education & Experience
PhD or MA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field, or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic about building end-to-end experiences using machine learning.
- Experience building deep learning toolkits with modern tools
- Detailed knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: C++, C, Objective-C, or Swift
- Experience with Unix, iOS, or macOS development
- This role may require occasional international travel/transatlantic travel