Enterprise Sales Trainer, France
Paris, Paris Region, France
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s B2B business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem.
- Customer, partner and team relationships
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to contribute to your team. You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up to the plate and bring your knowledge to the table.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you’re a real teammate and you know what it takes to win.
We deliver uniquely, Apple training experiences for our partners and resellers — empowering them to grow their Apple business. We use a variety of training techniques including— instructor-led classroom training, virtual-led training, webcasts and podcasts, as well as hands-on labs and self-directed learning materials. We know the Apple ecosystem deeply and deliver training for Business, at all levels for all types and sizes. We gather feedback and provide insights back to the geo and World Wide training teams to improve content and delivery.
Education & Experience
You have experience in sales, technical pre-sales, consulting, or technical support for medium and large organizations or you bring at least 5 years of experience as a Sales Trainer for Commercial Resellers and/or Carriers. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. Approximately 80% travel required.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.