Telco Regional Account Manager (Maternity Cover) - Lille & North Region
Paris, Paris Region, France
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Telco Regional Account Manager's key purpose is to improve the iPhone and iPad business across carrier channels (Carrier POS, Telesales Call Centres and B2B Indirect Resellers/Business in Retail) by working with and influencing the key decision makers. You will plan and execute activities related to demand generation, advocacy and merchandising for each specific channel.
- 3-5 years experience and a strong background in technology and telecom space
- Diverse channel sales experience (Retail, Telesales and B2B, ideally with working knowledge of at least two of the three channels mentioned)
- Multisite management experience
- Prepared to travel 4-5 days per week
- Ability to network with and influence teams across multiple locations, layers and channels, including POS staff, Regional Managers, Telesales Sales Directors, B2B Partner Heads of Businesses. This will be decided by the channel landscape of the territory assigned.
- Ability to define and communicate the Apple proposition across B2C and B2B environments.
- Strong listening skills
- Persuasive, dynamic, dependable, engaging and confident social skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and get results independently and with integrity
- Adaptive and solutions based approach
- Visionary, self-motivated and career driven.
- Ability to prioritise, identify quick wins, and drive a sustainable and long term result
- Focus on customer experience and a drive for excellence
Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external partners Forecast and track key account metrics Achieve business objectives consistently Responsible for driving business/channel development in designated territory across the consumer points of sale. Developing a roadmap in defined partner Telesales Call Centres to drive Apple business objectives. Developing a plan for driving business growth in our Tier 2 B2B partners and Business in Retail channels Planning and executing demand generation and training activities. Plan, build and execute a roadmap of Demand Generation/Training activities for Carrier Retail POS with the partner Regional and POS managers, the Telesales business to drive Apple’s share of business through these channels and execute B2B briefings and demand generation with our Tier 2 B2B partners and Business in Retail channels Build positive relationships with the key influencers in each channel to ensure: Appropriate time is scheduled to building Apple knowledge and skills To monitor and update on the channel performance, potential business challenges, competitive landscape, in-house share, penetration and competitive activities in the Tier 2 B2B partners, and merchandising issues of the Carrier Retail channel Use relevant tools and processes prescribed by Apple Driving Advocacy across all relevant channels Building virtual teams Build across defined Carrier Retail stores to drive advocacy of iOS platform and products Strengthen and grow Carrier Telesales teams to build advocacy of the iOS platform Monitor training compliance to develop staff’s knowledge of the iPhone/iPad product features, benefits and solutions Monitor and check the animation, the merchandising and the maintenance of the in- store iPhone/iPad display fixtures meet or exceed Apple’s brand and standards. Critical metrics iPhone/iPad weekly business performance, Inventory and in-house share against expectations iPad and Accessory attach rate Performance against channel specific deals and offers Performance of Channel level DG activities (Uplift, attach rates etc). Attach rate of Carrier & iOS related service offerings Mystery shopping scores Channel Partner satisfaction survey results Merchandising and Fixtures