App Store Editor, France
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of Apple customers. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual to join the App Store Editorial team, and be responsible for the discovery, selection, programming and promotion of featured apps on the App Store.
- Consistent experience curating content, working on apps and digital services.
- Previous experience or role in content discovery, ideally in mobile;
- Deeply passionate in apps, mobile technology, Apple Products & Brand.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Deep understanding of UI principles and best practices;
- Ability to think strategically and tactically;
- Inventive, creative and results oriented with high energy;
- Excellent attention to detail, project management skills, with fluency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote are also key attributes to be successful in the role;
- Comfortable working under weekly deadlines.
As an App Store Editor for France you will be tasked with ensuring all apps selected for featuring and promotion are tested and scrutinised to the highest standards. Critical to this position is your ability to find great new apps, which best express the App Store’s editorial voice and are consistent with the Apple brand. You have the right fit if you live and breathe apps. We expect you to have expertise in mobile applications, hands-on experience editorialising software, a deep understanding of good user-interface design principles, an eye for design, experience working with a content management system, and a real passion for the quickly evolving space of apps. You will be responsible for working with various internal teams to own the schedule of app releases and prepare the selection of featured apps on a weekly basis. You use metrics and the best methodologies to look at the App Store performance and be able to provide editorial plans and insight as a result. You will contribute in identifying new market trends, editorial opportunities as well as key relationships to be developed. Your dedication in making things happen has a significant impact in helping Apple customers to have an amazing in-app experience. We are looking for someone to join our team in Paris, France.
Education & Experience
You have a BA/BS degree and fluency in French and English.
- This is a full-time position based in Paris, France.
- Apple is an equal opportunities employer.