App Store Editor - Games - France
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
We’ve all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun, and pursue our passions. In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are more than two million. And so our team challenged ourselves: How can we offer more perspective and insight? How do we showcase the work of creative developers? How can we make the App Store a place our hundreds of millions of customers will want to visit every single day? We’re hiring people who want to help make that happen. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual with deep knowledge of the catalog of mobile games to join the App Store Editorial team. This position is responsible for the discovery and selection of featured games on the App Store. This position is based in Paris.
- Expertise and proficiency in playing and evaluating games of any variety of genres.
- Confident and experienced with Content Management Systems.
- Excellent understanding of the depth and breadth of software, preferably for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS.
- Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Deep understanding of UI principles and standard methodologies preferred.
- Proven ability to be resourceful and creative.
- Excel in a team and working autonomously.
- Deeply passionate in apps, mobile technology, Apple Products & Brand.
- Curate and editorialize content for the App Store and generate and execute ideas for the App Store’s Games tabs and Category pages - Build compelling and relevant themed collections - Communicate game selections with executives and cross-functional teams - Write editorial copy for selected games - Program featured content on the App Store
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred Fluent English and French
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer.