Research and Development Intern
Paris, Paris Region, France
We at Apple change the lives of people through innovation. Join us for 6 months and be a part of highly skilled and motivated team to realize your dream of innovation. You will be working with wireless systems design team. Your role will be to carry out research and development related to cutting edge future technologies. We are looking for an applicant who is motivated and has a strong desire to design new things. You'll need to show you have a strong problem formulation and solving skill. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English are fundamental. The period of internship will be 6 months.
- • Pursuing Engineering/ doctoral degree or equivalent
- • Knowledge of Matlab/C++/Python.
- • Ability to build a new system from scratch.
- • Publications in international conferences/journals.
- • Patent filing experience.
- YOU WILL NEED EXPERIENCE IN
- • Machine learning
- • Deep learning
- • Reinforcement learning
- • Wireless systems
- • Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Pursuing Engineering/ doctoral degree.
- • Programming skills (i.e. Matlab, C++, Python).
We are living in a technology world that is fuelled by innovations. The primary role of this internship is to propose and work on new technologies for wireless systems. You will develop novel algorithms and will validate those through simulations. You will need to demonstrate good understanding of machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, wireless communication environment, DSP (digital signal processing), communication theory, understanding of propagation effects for wireless signal and programming knowledge. Demonstrating excellent verbal and written communications in English. French is a plus.
Education & Experience
Pursuing Engineering/ doctoral degree or equivalent