Programming Manager, Video - France
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
Do you love Movies & TV shows? Are you passionate about video content? Do you always have a good Movie or TV show recommendation? If so, you could be the Video Editor we are looking for. We are looking for an experienced editor to lead video content programming in France focusing on Movie and TV content discovery. The perfect candidate will cater to the diverse preferences of our broad audience while driving customer acquisition and retention for Apple’s content partners. This person will work closely with the Design, Programming, Marketing, Business and Product teams locally and internationally to ensure the best user experience.
- Extensive experience in managing projects and schedules in the TV / Movie industry, at a studio, network, channel or digital platform. Extensive knowledge about movies & TV content and the digital media spectrum.
- Experience following a style guide, and working with content management systems.
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively.
- Have an ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines. Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s video products, and mobile technology.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
Collaborate with designers, programmers, marketers, and product managers to create amazing user experiences. Excel at working in a fast-paced environment. Collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities. Balance different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily. Maintain outstanding attention to detail. Be relentlessly curious beyond personal taste. Have a natural ability to network. Enjoy technology.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and French is a must.
- This role is based in Paris.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.