Shop in Shop Manager - Metz
Paris, Région Parisienne, France
Sales and Business Development
ROLE SUMMARY The Apple Shop in Shop Manager is known as an Apple Solutions Consultant internally, and is an Apple employee will be located on-site at a retail partner’s store in an Apple shop. In this role, you are a dynamic Apple shop leader, business manager and influencer based within a multi branded retail shop. You will discover customer’s needs and help connect them with the latest products from Apple, educate and influence a team of partner employees focused on the sales, operations, and merchandising of an Apple Shop. Through your leadership and influence, you will build lasting and productive relationships with your partner team and inspire them to follow your lead. Together you will create an unmatched customer experience in your store, where the customer is surprised and delighted in every interaction with Apple products. This is a part-time role for 29 hours per week and will require flexibility with your schedule, your work hours will be based on business needs and will include weekends.
- Fluency in French and English
- Passion to help people understand how Apple products can enrich their lives
- Preferred working experience in a dynamic sales and/or results driven environment, as well as success developing customer loyalty
- Dedicated to providing a high quality and warm customer experience to customers and staff
- Extraordinary solution-based selling, mentoring and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate, motivate and align store management and personnel to Apple’s sales goals
- Ability to analyse sales data, qualitative feedback and observations to provide weekly recommendations and perspectives to internal sales and marketing teams
- High standard of values, ethics, integrity and trust
As an ASC you are accountable for the shop’s sales performance by providing excellent customer service through you and your partner's team, giving product demonstrations, and ensuring all Apple fixtures and merchandising elements are up to date and maintained to high levels. - Promoting Apple products and solutions by passionately sharing the benefits and values of Apple products, ecosystem and services to customers - Conducting product demonstrations using worldwide scripts and guidance - Building a community of dedicated Apple customers who will come back to consult you on future Apple purchases - Monitoring performance results and inventory levels across multiple lines of business and identifying business opportunities to further drive performance - Working together with partner store leadership to achieve and improve qualitative and quantitative results and drive lasting impact - Ensure that Apple product merchandising is consistently up to the standards and updated as required to meet brand guidelines - Guide and educate the partner store staff to work together to establish and maintaining merchandising and fixture maintenance to Apple worldwide standards - Build excitement about the Apple brand and product with partner staff and management - Identifying and maintaining a “virtual team” of key staff members; mentoring, coaching and role modelling partner store staff to transform them into Apple authorities - Providing key insights on Apple business and market trends to leadership and insightful recommendations to internal teams on weekly basis
Formation et expérience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.