iOS/macOS International Software Test Engineer - France
Paris, Région Parisienne, France
Software and Services
Job Summary The International QA team is seeking an engineer to help us ensure that iOS and macOS software releases attain a global standard for customers worldwide. We are looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role in ensuring that our software both reaches a high quality for customers globally and feels like a native product in all countries that we ship in. The position will be based in Paris, France and will involve both automated and manual test practices including the design and building of systems that test our releases. This position will involve international travel.
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Ability to function within a lean, agile, and dynamic development environment
- Experience in developing test plans, risk assessment, and reporting
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Fluency in French and English
- Real passion for user-centric design and high quality technology
- Strong object oriented programming skills
- Strong CS fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Experience in Objective-C, Python, and other languages is a plus
- Able to travel internationally
As a member of the International QA team, you will work closely with developers, management, and other test teams to build systems and tools as well as execute test plans to ensure that Apple delivers next generation quality and functionality to customers globally. Be responsible for providing feedback on how new and existing features meet the needs of our global customers and suggest customisations to improve the native experience. Triage and debug difficult problems and drive them to resolution to ensure a phenomenal user experience. Develop, maintain, and execute test plans and report on the functional and user experience quality of both our existing and new technologies. Develop testing systems, tools, and automation.
Formation et expérience
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.