Business Development Manager - Accessories, Paris
Paris, Paris Region, France
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking an experienced sales and marketing professional to lead efforts to grow the Apple-branded Accessories category in EMEIA with new and existing reseller partners. Working in close collaboration with Carrier and Reseller Sales teams, you will engage directly with Apple’s largest resellers to build deeper partnerships, accelerate sell-thru, and ensure Apple customers have access to the essential branded accessories they need to unlock the value of hero devices. To support this effort, you will also work closely with the demand planning, operations, finance, legal, and marketing organizations both in EMEIA and Worldwide to define the holistic strategy, design unique offers and incentive programs, expand channels, develop essential channel assets, manage supply availability, and ensure the successful launch of new products. You are entrepreneurial and seek to “wear many hats,” enthusiastically pursuing new and unique projects as the team grows and evolves.
- In depth experience in customer-facing sales, business development, or related roles
- Experience in retail/telco sales preferred, especially with knowledge of the accessories landscape
- Experience in the consumer electronics market preferred
- Exceptional ability to deliver strategic and nuanced sales messages
- Excellence in understanding and overcome challenging objections
- Proven experience managing customer relationships
- Strong presentation skills and executive-level presence
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to manage several projects at once
- Ability to architect new cross-functional business processes to ensure timely results
- Ability to quickly understand and augment complex analyses (incl. proficiency with Excel).
- Be able to synthesize data into knowledge & insight and, ultimately, action
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (incl. proficiency with Keynote)
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
You will own the revenue and growth target for Apple Accessories for reseller channels in EMEIA You will advocate the vision of “Why Apple-branded accessories” to carrier and reseller accounts. including selling partners on incremental Apple-branded Accessory opportunities You will build the channel sales strategy for accessories in EMEIA. Author its design and internally sell its priorities in collaboration with other partners You will handle a pipeline of multiple partners at a time including expansion into new routes to market Design, recommend, and negotiate assortments of key accessory SKUs for each partner Articulate a compelling customer experience including placement and merchandising strategies to partners Develop demand generation strategies with partners Design and model unique consumer offers with partners Negotiate commercial terms with partners Oversee the drafting of legal agreements Forecast volume and timing for new partner programs Coordinate with reseller operations and supply-demand management to ensure timely supply Address bespoke partner issues (e.g., packaging challenges, marketing asset requests) Prepare Keynote slides and Excel analyses to support sales initiatives Track progress and provide regular reports to the senior management team Dedicatedly build relationships within Apple to drive engagement with accessories Enthusiastically pursue opportunities to streamline processes, improve understanding of accessories within Apple, and rapidly grow the business
Education & Experience
BS or BA; MBA or other advanced degree a plus Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.