Apple Music - Business Partnerships Manager
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
Apple Music is all the ways you love music, all in one place: 50 million songs ad‑free, on- and offline listening, perfect playlists for any mood curated by our music experts around the world as well as personalised recommendations and Beats 1 radio. Our customers enjoy Apple Music across all of their devices, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Apple TV and HomePod. We are passionate about music and digital entertainment, and we want a like-minded Apple Music Business Partnerships Manager to join our team. This is a highly talented individual who will manage our relationship with the music creators in France. If you are a self-directed, adaptable team player who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Professional experience in the music industry. Preferably with a record label and/or artist management company, possessing a strategic content background
- Skilled at analysing data and communicating the story behind the numbers.
- Strategic understanding of key trends impacting music, new technologies and business models relevant to digital music; plus an understanding of their different stages of development
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills. Meaningful relationship building skills
- Uncompromising ability to work in a fast-paced environment, exceedingly responsive, passionately proactive, thoughtful problem solver, with outstanding attention to detail
- A passion for discovering new music and culturally relevant content events across a variety of genres
- A critical thinker with a strategic approach to sales and marketing
- Innovative; continuously seeks to improve and redefine the approach needed to grow the business, while delivering results on all priority projects
- Collaboratively working cross-functionally in a team environment
- Presentation skills to a wide variety of people
- Business management skills
- Project management skills
- Marketing skills
- Experience in content production is a +
You will be responsible for: - Day to Day management of Apple’s music business in France - Manage & negotiate track & album campaigns - Label & Artist relations - Artist partnerships - Data Mining & analysis - Help drive marketing campaigns - Content production from artist booking to content live on platform - Evangelization of Apple Music in the music community THIS INCLUDES - Apple Music, Beats 1, Apple Music Marketing, Original Content and more - Developing a strategic approach to each release plan incorporating all elements of the Apple Music platform - Identifying priority content in parallel with Apple Music editorial team - Managing partner projections and marketing drivers for key releases on a weekly basis - Maintaining and cultivating strategic partners with Apple Music marketing team - Devising plans to drive engagement directed to Apple Music - Day-to-day procuring and tracking of assets for promotions
Education & Experience
Fluency in French & English is a must. This role is based in Paris.